We Are Here To Help You.
The most common feeling that people go through when at the beginning of a family law situation is one of confusion and helplessness. To have an attorney represent you in court usually costs thousands of dollars, and it may go higher if the case continues to drag on. It is our goal to provide individuals and families with affordable legal help.
Court Orders. Made Easy.
Whatever your family law issue may be, if you are unable to come to an agreement with the other party, you could face a very difficult situation. Even when parties agree verbally, it is a very real possibility that problems might arise in the future. Most people find that a legally binding document, or a court order signed by a judge, is the best way to ensure that both parties have to follow what has been agreed to or ordered by a judge.
There are also times when individuals and families may outgrow their court orders, or find that there is a need to have them modified. The truth is that things can change. Whatever your issues may be, United Family Resources is happy to provide a consultation to see if we can help. Please take a quick minute to fill out the form below. We will be with you shortly!
- I just got served. What do I do?
- My ex has a history of breaking the law. How do I protect my children from him/her?
- How do I stop my ex from taking the children out of the state/country?
- My marriage is headed towards divorce. I need help with alimony, custody, child support, and/or division of assets. Can you help?
- I think I am paying too much for child support. Is there anything I can do?
- My ex is not following the court order. I am tired of this. What are my options?
- I need to modify my current order. Can you assist me?
- My children are not in a very good home. I think it would be in the best interest for them to live with me while the other parent gets their act together. Can you help?